Welcome to the Vermont-NEA
"The Union of Vermont Educators"
Vermont-NEA is the largest union in the state, with more than 12,000 members. But we're more than just a union -- we're a voice for the men and women who are in our classrooms every day, giving their all to ensure a bright future for our state's children. We want to know why you belong -- and why you joined. Please take a moment and let us know.
Thanks for belonging. Thanks for being an educator. And thanks for doing what you do every day to keep our local public schools Vermont's most important resource.
- Apr 18 2019
- VSBA Keeps Threatening to Thwart Statewide Health Insurance Talks – And Two Ways You Can Help The Vermont School Boards Association is determined to keep threatening to walk away from the statewide health insurance bargaining table if it doesn... Read More
- Apr 10 2019
- We Came Ready to Bargain. VSBA Came Ready to Bar Educators from Talks. ... Read More
- Mar 13 2019
- MONTPELIER – The Senate today gave preliminary approval of a measure that would for the first time regulate so-called third-party administrators, the firms that handle Vermonters’ health reimbursement arrangements, health spending accounts and ... Read More
- Dec 14 2018
- Burlington Education Association Sues Firm that Bungled Educator Health Claims ... Read More
- Oct 09 2018
- Caledonia Cooperative Educators Vote ‘No Confidence’ in District Superintendent ... Read More
- Sep 26 2018
- Caledonia Cooperative SU Superintendent Violated Labor Law With Threats of Teacher Termination In unfair labor charge filed today, Caledonia Cooperative Education Association asks Vermont Labor Relations Board to Order an end to Superintendent’... Read More
- April 6th 08:30 am to 05:00 am
- Vermont-NEA's annual, one-day Representative Assembly consists of two important business sessions and is the Association’s ultimate decision-making body. It is our only statewide general membership meeting of the year. We will discuss education and Association matters, introduce new business items and resolutions, and meet and network with fellow members